The most desirable indoor plants tend to have variegated leaves where photosynthesis does not occur, or is at low levels due to the absence of chlorophyll which subsequently affects the overall growth and health of the plant.
Further compounding this are abiotic stresses associated with homes being centrally heated, irregular watering, little humidity, inconsistent natural light and having to move variegated plants away from direct sunlight, plus the use of artificially lights which lack the full spectrum of natural light colours healthy growth requires.
Research has shown Photo+ to be a powerful growth stimulant, increasing photosynthesis and basic metabolic processes such as enzyme activity, nutrient uptake, CO2 assimilation, and much more.
When sprayed on indoor plants Photo+ activates secondary messengers which increase enzymatic and hormone activity to boost Brix levels (total sugar content) and plant immunity.
Similarly, below the soil, cell growth is enhanced creating stronger root networks allowing for greater nutrient uptake and a perfect partner for Liquid Gold Leaf’s unique and fully soluble nutrient feed.
- Increases the rate of photosynthesis, with a rapid translocation throughout the plant triggering a cascade of metabolic events and resulting in significant increases in growth.
- Influences mineral uptake from all growing substrates, making the most of feeding from Liquid Gold Leaf.
- Increases permeability to water and solutions and enhances the capacity to retain moisture, saving on water use.
- Enhances synthesis of proteins for more robust leaf surfaces.
- Promotes more tillering, branching, and new growth.
- Increases root mass and length and earlier plant maturity for a quicker establishment of new plants.
- Increase in plants natural immunity to pests and pathogens.
How to use
- Shake well before use.
- To make a solution suitable for foliar spray, dilute 2 mL per 1 litre of water at room temperature.
- Spray onto all parts of the plant until the liquid drips off the plant.
- Best applied every 2-4 weeks in the morning for optimum plant uptake.
- Sensitive foliage or plants should be test sprayed prior to full application.